Sunday 5 April 2015

Get The Look: Kylie Jenner Denim x Denim

You've all seen Kylie Jenner immaculately yet effortlessly style denim on denim so it only made sense to do my twist on a simple yet show stopping look.

I decided to go with an acid wash gradient midi skirt and a vintage baggy jeans shirt I got from a Thriftstore which costed me nothing but a pound! I teamed the look with more formal heels to show a bit of that leg action. The definition was definitely needed with such a body hugging skirt.

The reason I found this outfit so easy to imitate was because everyone has a denim shirt staple in their closet with a be vintage or a hand me down etc. also this look can be styled with jeans also. It's a go to look if you're in a rush or feel like making minimal effort but tricking people into thinking you made an effort (I do it all the time). I definitely call this outfit smart casual and what I love the most is I didn't have to buy anything new to accomplish this look which is a bonus for a shopaholic. Sorted!











Top - Thrift store
Skirt - Asos 
Shoes - Missguided 

No comments:

Post a Comment